- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 8-ounce package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pre-made rotisserie chicken, breast meat only
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- In a medium skillet, add the olive oil and heat over med-high heat. Add the artichokes and sauté until warm. Stir in the spinach, garlic and chicken continuing to cook until the spinach is slightly wilted. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a small skillet over med-high heat and coated with cooking spray, add on corn tortilla. Top the tortilla with 1/4 cup of cheese and then spoon 1/4 of the spinach/chicken mixture over the cheese. Top with another 1/4 cup of cheese and place a corn tortilla on top of that. Spray with cooking spray and cover with a lid. Allow the quesadilla to cook for 2-3 minutes and then carefully flip over. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a plate. Cut into quarters and serve immediately. Repeat procedure with the remaining tortillas.
- Note: The spinach/chicken mixture can be made a day in advance and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Warm before adding to your quesadilla.