|Vegetable Curry Pot Pie|| |
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 5 oz fried firm tofu
- 4 oz or 1 big carrot
- 4 oz potatoes
- 4 oz mushrooms
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon mushroom seasoning powder or vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- I pack 1.1 lb (490 g) puff pastry sheets
- Combine water with flour in a small cup and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add oil, fried tofu, carrots, potatoes, mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes. Then add salt, mushroom seasoning, curry powder and pepper. Add water flour mixture, almond milk and coconut cream and bring to boil.
- Transfer 3-4 tablespoons of filling into each ramekins.
- Using a big cookie cutter cut pastry to fit size of ramekins or simply cut a square big enough to cover the top of ramekins.
- Gently press pastry to stick to top edges of ramekins. Cut a cross on top of the pastry. Brush top with almond milk and place in oven to bake at 425 F (220 C) for 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- Serve immediately.