Chicken Pot Pie Rollups
serves 3 to 4
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10.75oz) can Cream of Chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
Combine chicken, cream cheese, and 1 cup cheddar cheese. Separate crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Top the large part of the crescent triangle with the chicken mixture. Roll crescent rolls up.
Place crescent rolls in prepared pan.
Mix together milk, soup, 1/2 cup cheese and mixed vegetables. Pour over crescent rolls.
Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.