Smoked Salmon And King Crab Meat Pockets - 6 Pockets
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 Pockets
- 6 slices (about 3 oz.) smoked salmon
- 6 Long chives (plus some extra)
- ½ cup cooked crab meat, chopped small
- 1 celery stick, chopped small (chop in very small pieces)
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill
- 1 tbsp. tobico or capelin caviar for garnish
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl combine crabmeat, celery, cream cheese, sour cream and dill. Mix, season with salt and pepper and reserve.
- Lay out the slices of smoked salmon flat on a board. Add 1 tbsp. of the crabmeat mix in the center of each slice. Gather the edges of the smoked salmon together to form a packet and use a long piece of chive to tie it closed.
- Garnish with a tsp. of tobico caviar on top and serve.