Smoked Salmon and Avocado Pizza
Author: Karina - Cafe Delites
- 4 tablespoons low fat/fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 wholemeal/wholewheat store bought pizza base (prepared), or flour tortilla
- drizzle of garlic olive oil (about 1 tablespoon)
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- ½ cup light/reduced fat grated mozzarella cheese
- 100g smoked salmon
- ½ an avocado, sliced thinly
- a handful fresh baby rocket/arugula
- Lemon Pepper
- ½ cup (extra) light/reduced fat grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 200C | 390F.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese with the dill and the crushed garlic. Mix well.
- Drizzle the olive oil onto the pizza base and spread with the cream cheese mixture. Top with the onion rings and the mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the mozzarella has melted through.
- Remove from oven; top with the salmon slices, avocado slices and rocket/arugula leaves. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and serve, or top with the (extra) cheese and place back into the oven to warm the avocado and salmon through.
Serving size: per slice Calories: 184 Fat: 7.8g Carbohydrates: 16.8g Fiber: 1.6g Protein: 11.2g