Author - Foxy's Rockin Recipe's
Recipe inspired by Simple Nourished Living
This light and crunchy broccoli salad with creamy dressing, grapes, celery, and cranberries is my new favorite way to enjoy broccoli.
Recipe type: Salad
- 4 cups small broccoli florets (about 1½ pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups seedless red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup salted sunflower seed kernels
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or sweetener to taste)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- In a large bowl, stir together the broccoli, grapes, celery, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, sugar and vinegar until well blended and creamy. Pour the dressing over the broccoli mixture and toss well to combine and coat everything. Chill for at least one hour.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (about 1 cup): 149 calories, 6 g fat, 22 g carbs, 3 g fiber, 2.9 g protein and *4 WWPP, 4 SP
Weight Watchers PointsPlus: *4
Weight Watchers SmartPoints: *4
Weight Watchers Freestyle SmartPoints: *4
Skinny Broccoli Salad Recipe
Amount Per Serving (1 cup)
Calories 149Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g9%
Total Carbohydrates 22g7%
Dietary Fiber 3g12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.