Runing to the Kitchen
Mango Chicken SaladTried and Tasty
(You save )
Mango Chicken Salad
A fantastic healthy chicken salad recipe that brings the surprising twist of mango!
- 1/2 mango, peeled & cubed
- 4 oz. cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/8 c. red onion, finely diced
- 2-3 tbsp. greek yogurt
- Morton's Nature's Seasoning (to taste)
- MIx together your cubed mango, cubed chicken, red onion and greek yogurt. Incorporate all ingredients fully and evenly coat with yogurt. Sprinkle with seasoning, to taste. Serve with lettuce and your favorite bread for a tasty sandwich!
- If you don't have Morton's Nature's Seasoning, it's just a compilation of the following spices: salt, black pepper, inion, garlic, parsley, & celery.