4 ADJUST SERVINGS
Lobster Mango Avocado Salad
15 MINCook Time
15 MINSTotal Time
THIS LOBSTER MANGO AVOCADO SALAD IS A HEALTHIER, TROPICAL TWIST ON THE CLASSIC SUMMER STAPLE. SERVE IN LETTUCE CUPS OR A BUTTERED TOASTED BUN!
- 8 ounces steamed lobster tail, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced into rounds
- 5.3 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- zest of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- bibb lettuce or toasted hot dog buns for serving
- Combine the lobster, mango, avocado, red pepper, cabbage, red onion and jalapeno in a large bowl.
- Mix together the Greek yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a small bowl until well combined.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the salad bowl and toss together until the salad is thoroughly coated in the yogurt mixture.
- Spoon into lettuce cups or a toasted buttered bun for serving.
*This post is sponsored by The National Mango Board. All content and opinions are my own.