Fig Spread and Cheese Crostini Appetizer
SERVES: YIELD 12 APPETIZERS
- 12 baguette slices cut about ¼" thick
- 1½ cups grated cheese, such as farm cheese or gruyere
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ⅓ cup fig spread
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread baguette slices on a baking sheet fitted with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat.
- Top baguette slices with grated cheese, then a teaspoon or so of fig spread, then blue cheese crumbles. Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes or until cheese has melted and edges of baguettes are golden. Remove from oven and drizzle with honey and top with rosemary leaves.
Serving size: serves 6