ROSEMARY APPLE & GOAT CHEESE CROSTINI
This apple and goat cheese crostini with rosemary is savory, tart and sweet all wrapped up in one bite.
10 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1/2 whole wheat baguette, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary, chopped + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt & pepper
- 5 tablespoons goat cheese
- honey for drizzling
- Saute apples, raisins, rosemary, salt & pepper with olive oil over medium heat until softened and raisins begin to plump up. Add 1 tablespoon of water while cooking if mixture gets too dry (this will also help raisins plump).
- In the meantime, toast the baguette slices until just starting to turn golden brown around edges.
- Spread goat cheese on baguette slices once toasted.
- Spoon sauteed apple mixture on top of baguettes.
- Drizzle with honey and finish with more chopped rosemary for garnish.