These Easy Taco Sliders are a great alternative to traditional tacos! They're simple to make and loaded with flavor, a sure crowd-pleaser and a great use for leftover taco meat too!
25 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 12 dinner rolls, connected
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lb taco meat
- 2 cups shredded taco cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Mezzetta Deli Sliced Hot Jalapeño Peppers
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Slice rolls like you would a burger bun and place bottom half in the pan and set the top half aside.
- Spread sour cream over the bottoms of the rolls, evenly spread prepared taco meat out on the sour cream.
- Sprinkle the taco meat with 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Evenly distribute peppers and tomatoes on the cheese and cover with the remaining cup of cheese.
- Place roll tops back on the top, stir together melted butter, onion powder, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper and pour evenly over the tops of the rolls.
- Cover with aluminum let set for 10 minutes, then bake for 10 minutes.
Taco meat can be made a day ahead of time. If looking for a way to use leftover taco meat, cut this recipe in half.