Deviled Eggs are a favorite appetizer or side dish for any time of the year. You’ll find this classic recipe easy and delicious!
- 12 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dill for garnish
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks. Add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika and mix until smooth.
- Fill each egg white half with equal amounts of yolk mixture.
- Garnish each egg with a sprinkling of dill. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.