Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- 2 1/2 cups mayo (or Miracle Whip if you use that in your deviled eggs)
- 2 Tbs. mustard
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 1 lb. pasta (I used elbows), cooked according to package directions
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish (or sweet relish if you use that in your deviled eggs)
- Salt, pepper, and paprika
Once pasta has cooked, rinse it with cool water and allow it to drain completely.
In a large bowl, stir together the mayo, mustard, and vinegar, until well-combined. Gently fold in the pasta, hard-boiled eggs, and relish. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper as needed.
Chill pasta until ready for service (at least 2 hours). Before serving macaroni salad, sprinkle the top with paprika.