Chicken Cordon Bleu Ranch Wraps
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to ½ inch thickness
- ½ teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ pound ham (I used Black Forest ham - at my deli I had them cut it at a size 6 on a scale of 1 to 10), cut into strips
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 8-10 inch wraps
- ¼ cup greek yogurt (I used 0% fat)
- ⅓ cup mayo (I used reduced fat)
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook over medium heat in a large nonstick pan or skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Slice cooked chicken into thin strips.
- If using above recipe for Zesty Ranch Dressing: add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse 30-60 seconds until smooth and creamy. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Lay out each wrap on a flat surface. Place 2 slices of provolone cheese on each wrap. top with spinach, then chicken and ham strips. Drizzle 2-3 tablespoons zesty ranch dressing (or preferred ranch dressing) over wrap fillings. Carefully roll wrap.
- Optional step: pan-sear wraps or grill wraps. (I grilled mine with a George Foreman, worked like a dream!) Serve wraps warm with additional ranch dressing for dipping if desired. (do it.)