Chicken Cordon Bleu Penne PastaMust Love Home
Chicken Cordon Bleu Penne Pasta is a delicious take on the old French Classic! Chicken,Ham, Swiss Cheese and Dijon combine with penne pasta to give an updated twist to this yummy dish! A great one-dish meal that is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 8 oz penne pasta - Pappardella's Pasta
- 8 ounce chicken breast, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 6 ounce Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces sliced ham, sliced into bite size pieces
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, place the chicken broth and chicken breast cubes. Bring the broth to a boil.
- Add the penne pasta to the boiling broth and cook according to package directions, and until most of the broth has been absorbed.DO NOT DRAIN.
- Add the cream cheese, Swiss cheese, ham and dijon mustard to the pan. Stir to combine until the cheeses have melted and ham is heated thru.
- Plate and serve..
Reduced fat cream cheese can be substituted for full fat cream cheese.