Cheesy Spaghetti Sliders
Recipe type: Sandwich, Main Dish
- Spaghetti (sauce and spaghetti noodles mixed together)
- Rolls (can be hamburger buns, kaiser rolls, or other roll type bread)
- Mozzarella cheese, grated or sliced
- butter, melted
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- garlic salt, to taste
- Italian seasoning, to taste
- Before I start sharing the instructions for this recipe I need to explain a little bit about it. I make five sliders at a time because there are five people in my family. I'm not listing specif amounts in this recipe, so maybe it's more like an idea than a recipe. I'm not listing the amounts because this recipe is super flexible in the amount of servings you can make. Make a few, or make a lot. The steps are the same, the ingredients are the same, just in different amounts. Please don't send me hate mail telling me that I didn't list the amount of butter, or how many rolls to use in this recipe. I know I didn't list it. That means you get some artistic license with this recipe and get to choose some of those things for yourself. If you want your slider to be piled a mile high with spaghetti do it! All I'm saying is no matter what, add lots of cheese! Okay, thanks for understanding. Here's what you do!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut rolls in half and set on baking sheet. Remove top half and layer cheese on the bottom half.
- Next, add a spoonful of spaghetti. I already had leftover spaghetti in the fridge and used that. If you don't have leftover spaghetti use your favorite spaghetti recipe to make spaghetti. Of course I added ground beef to my spaghetti but do it how you like it.
- Top the spaghetti with more cheese.
- Put the tops of the rolls back on the bottoms. Brush tops with melted butter. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning on the tops of the rolls. Just add how much you would add to garlic bread. Once again, this is a little bit of personal preference, just sprinkle to taste.
- Bake uncovered for about 20-30 minutes, or until the spaghetti is warm and cheese is melted. Time may vary a little depending on how big your sliders are, or on how much spaghetti you piled on.
- Thanks for understanding that this is kinda of a recipe, and kind of a really good idea! Either way, you are going to love every bite of these sandwiches and wonder what life was like before you knew them!