Baked Cheesy Beef Sandwiches
These hot sandwiches are the perfect party food! Adapted from this recipe from kevinandamanda.com.
Contributed by Megan Porta from pipandebby.com.
Total time: 50 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 12 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 dinner or Hawaiian sweet rolls, halved
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add the onion, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and diced tomatoes to the skillet. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until onion and garlic is fragrant and soft. Remove from heat.
- Line the bottom of the prepared baking dish with them bottom halves of the rolls. Top with the cheddar cheese slices, the beef mixture and the tops of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, combine the glaze ingredients: melted butter, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and pour evenly over the sandwiches. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve immediately!
Read more at http://www.pipandebby.com/pip-ebby/2015/10/14/baked-cheesy-beef-sliders#qk7kXPU6uPlW85fd.99