Bacon and Eggs Biscuit Breakfast PaniniWine and Glue
(You save )
Bacon and Eggs Biscuit Breakfast Panini
- 4 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 2 T cream (whatever you use in your coffee)
- 1/4 t garlic salt
- 6 slices of bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 refrigerated biscuits (I used Pillsbury's Grands), cut in half and pressed thin
- Mix the eggs, egg whites, cream, and garlic salt. Whisk and then cook the eggs until light, fluffy and cooked through.
- Cook the bacon and set aside. (These steps can be done ahead of time, keeping the cooked ingredients in the refrigerator until ready to make the panini.)
- Cooking the paninis one at a time, spray the panini press then layer them with half a biscuit, about 1/4 of the eggs, two heaping tablespoons of cheese, the bacon, and then the other half of the biscuit.
- Cook then until the panini press light turns green, keeping a close eye on it so that it does not burn.
It's really easy for these to burn, so don't step away while they are cooking.