- 4 tbsp melted Butter
- 10 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 10 strips cooked Bacon, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 medium Onion, diced
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 can Grands Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 8x10 baking disk with melted butter.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl until blended.
- Separate biscuits and cut into quarters.
- Add biscuits to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- Add bacon, peppers, onions and cheese to bowl and mix together.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to prepared dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cover top with aluminum foil and bake for another 30 minutes of until eggs are cooked through.