Warm Bacon Corn Smashed Potato Salad
Author: Tara Noland
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 2 lbs. red and yellow new potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 lb. bacon, 1" chunks, cooked to lightly crisp
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2-1 tsp. horseradish
- 1/2-1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chives to garnish
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
- Meanwhile mix together the Parmesan cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, dry mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Squish the hot potatoes with a potato masher and add them to a large bowl with the corn and bacon. Mix in the dressing carefully. Garnish with chives and serve warm.