VEGETABLE TORTILLA ROLL UPS
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MIN
cook time: 2 HOURS 20 MIN
total time: 2 HOURS 30 MIN
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (see notes)
- 1 cup mayonnaise (see notes)
- homemade ranch dressing mix or 1 packet store-bought
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed or 1 Tablespoon finely minced fresh dill
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas (see notes)
- 3 cups assorted finely chopped vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, carrots or green bell peppers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salad dressing mix, and dill weed.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, or working an assembly-line fashion, spread about 1/4 cup of the cream cheese mixture evenly over each tortilla, going all the way to the edge. Divide vegetables and cheese evenly over tortillas.
- Starting at one end, roll each tortilla tightlyand wrap individually in plastic wrap. Chill at least 2 hours before slicing. Slice each roll up into 8 pieces.
- If the roll ups seem loose when you start to slice them (you see pockets of space or the vegetables seem to be falling out), feel free to unroll the tortillas and re-wrap them tightly.
- Reduced-fat (Neufatchel) cream cheese and/or light mayonnaise may be substituted for the full-fat dairy products.
- 5 (10-inch) tortillas may be substituted for the 8 (8-inch) tortillas.