- 1 lb. hamburger
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 12 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 12 oz. can chili with no beans
- 4 green onions, diced Reserve some for garnish
- 1 2.25 oz. can sliced olives
- 3 C grated Cheddar Cheese or a Cheddar blend
- 10 corn tortillas
- Brown meat and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add in tomatoes and chili.
- Simmer on low for 1½ hours.
- Stir in green onions.
- Line 9 x 13 pan with tortillas.
- Layer with half of meat mixture, half of cheese and half of olives.
- Then add another layer of tortillas and repeat.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes.