- 4 cups cabbage, shredded (see note)
- 1½ cups carrots, shredded (~5 large carrots)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup edamame, cooked and shelled
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 cup wonton strips
- 5 Flatout Sea Salt and Black Pepper wraps
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Using a small mixing bowl, add rice vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, honey and garlic. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter, salt and red pepper flakes. Whisk until smooth.
- Using a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the wraps; mix until well combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the wraps.
- Drizzle Peanut Sauce on top and then roll up flatbreads; cut in half before serving.
I like to use a mix of red and green cabbage for these wraps. To make these wraps even easier, just grab a bag of cole slaw mix (i.e. no dressing) instead of cabbage.