Sweet Onion Crack Dip
Author: Emily ~ isthisREALLYmylife.com
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, very softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I used light mayo)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 T freshly cracked black pepper
- Sourdough bread, French baguette, pita bread or your favorite crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, onion and pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture into a 6-inch baking dish or small oven-safe dish. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes until ingredients are melted together and crust is a dark golden brown. The darker brown the crust, the better the flavors.
- Serve hot with your favorite bread or crackers.