STRAWBERRY BASIL & HONEY GOAT-CHEESE-QUESADILLAS
A crispy quesadilla filled with sweet honey goat cheese, sliced strawberries and fresh basil for a scrumptious dessert or a light lunch.
Author: Danielle | Krafted Koch
- 4 tortillas (I use whole wheat)
- 1 pint strawberries sliced
- 4 oz. honey goat cheese (or regular goat cheese with 1 Tbsp honey blended in)
- ¼ c. basil chiffonade
- Spread ¼ of the goat cheese on half of each tortilla. On top of the goat cheese, add the sliced strawberries and basil. Fold the tortilla in half and spray each side with non-stick spray.
- Place on a spray pan or grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the tortilla is crispy and golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and slice into three wedges. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1 quesadilla
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 208Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8g12%
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 39g13%
Dietary Fiber 6g24%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.