SKINNY CHICKEN WALDORF SALADNutritionist in the Kitch
(You save )
SKINNY CHICKEN WALDORF SALAD
- 8 oz chicken breast, pre cooked (I bake mine, can be grilled too!)
- ½ cup apple, peeled and cut into small cubes
- ½ cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
- ⅓ cup celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Dice or pull apart cooked chicken breast, set aside.
- Combine mayo, yogurt, mustard, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Add chicken, grapes, apples, celery, and let it chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat it.
- Top with pecans or walnuts before serving.
- Serve over bed of mixed greens, in a tortilla wrap, or as a sandwich!