- 2 naan breads
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2-3 Italian sausage links, sliced into "coins"
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, hand-shredded
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 tbsp crushed fennel seed, optional
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 350. Add sausage coins and onion to skillet and fry on medium heat until done.
- Layer each naan bread in the following order: 1/2 cup pizza sauce, 1/2 cup mozzarella, half of sausage link coins and onions, 1/4 cup of ricotta in dollops with a teaspoon, spices (optional).
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove, and allow to cool for a few minutes before digging in. Enjoy!