Potato, Egg and Cheese Waffles
Makes 2 waffles
- 1 1/3 cup of SImply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash Browns
- 1 egg
- 3 pieces of pre cooked bacon, diced
- 1/8 cup of shredded cheese (or more if desired)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In mixing bowl, combine potatoes, egg, bacon, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking oil. Split potato mixture between two waffle wells.
- Let waffles cook about 5 minutes or until they're golden brown and cooked through.
Serve warm and enjoy!