This pineapple guacamole recipe is easy to make, made with fresh ingredients, and the pineapple gives it the perfect sweet and delicious twist!
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 jalapeno, stem and seeds removed, minced (add more or less to taste)
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple, plus extra for topping
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- dash of cumin
- for serving: Garden of Eatin' corn tortilla chips
Mash together avocados, jalapeno, pineapple, onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt, cumin with a fork until well-mixed.
Serve immediately, garnished with extra fresh pineapple and chopped cilantro, served with corn tortilla chips. Or cover the bowl with plastic wrap (so that the plastic is literally touching the entire top layer of the guacamole) and refrigerate.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #GIMMESOMEOVEN. I'd love to see what you cook!
This post is sponsored by Garden of Eatin’. I am partnering with them to bring you some fresh recipes to enjoy with their tasty chips this season, and all opinions are my own as always. Thanks for supporting the brands that help make this site possible!