Philly Cheese Steak Grilled Cheese Panini
Author: BS' in the Kitchen
Recipe type: Sandwich
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 slices of white onion (about ⅓ cup)
- 8-10 thin slices of green bell pepper
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- ⅓ cup (heaping) of thinly sliced steak
- salt & pepper to taste
- 4 Slices of provolone
- 2 slices of french bread
- In a pan on medium heat, add olive oil.
- Slice onion, and chop slices in half, adding to pan once heated.
- Once the onions begin to soften (after about 5 minutes), add sliced green pepper, and minced garlic, cooking for about two minutes.
- Add in sliced steak, along with salt & pepper to taste.
- Cook until steak is done to your liking (should only take a few minutes). Add more salt & pepper if necessary.
- Spread butter on the outside of each slice of bread, spread mayonnaise on the inside of both slices.
- Place steak mix on bread, top with provolone cheese and bread.
- Place in pan, turn heat to medium, cooking until golden brown on each side.