- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) honey-pecan Philadelphia cream cheese
- 8 slices cinnamon-raisin bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 2 ripe pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese over one side of each slice of bread. Evenly divide and sprinkle the pecans over 4 slices of bread. Top each of the 4 bread slices with pears, sprouts, a little drizzle of honey, and the other 4 bread slices. Cut in half and serve.
Inspired by Cooking Light
Also, to add to your summer fun, I’ve teamed up with STAR Fine Foods for a fun giveaway! Enter to WIN a Picnic Set including my favorite single-serving packs, olive pouches, and a basket! The contest is going on right now, and ends August 2nd. Check it out, here!