PEACH, PROSCUITO & BRIE TART
Author: Cooks with Cocktails
- ½ package puff pasty
- 3 peaches
- 4 strips of prosciutto
- ½ a medium round brie (6 inches across)
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp balsamic reduction
- Cut the peaches in half, take out the pit and then cut into ¼ inch slices. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Split the puff pastry in the box in half. Sprinkle a surface with a little flour and roll out the puff pastry into a rectangle approx 11 x 7 inches then take a sharp knife and cut the rectangle in half lengthwise.
- Using the knife, score the edges of the puff pastry about ½ an inch from the edge all the way around.
- Cut the round of brie in half and then cut off all the wax around the edges (unless you like to eat that part). Cut the cheese into ¼ inch thick slices.
- First lay the brie on the tart evenly spaced. Don't cover the whole pastry, leave some room in between slices.
- Next lay the peach slices on the brie and follow with chunks of the prosciutto. Just tear the proscuitto slices up with you hands to place on the tart.
- Drizzle ½ the honey on top of the tart and throw it in the oven for 12 mins or until the edges are nice and puffed and browned.
- Remove the tart from the oven, drizzle with the remaining honey and some balsamic reduction.
- Cut into pieces and serve right away.