Parmesan Kale Grilled CheeseIFoodReal
(You save )
Parmesan Kale Grilled Cheese
- 2 Dinosaur (lacinato) kale leaves, ribs removed & chopped
- 2 slices bread (preferably organic whole wheat)
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, sliced
- 1 oz any other melting cheese, sliced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds, shelled
- Preheat indoor grill or panini press. On a slice of bread, crumble half Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with hemp seeds and garlic powder. Top with kale, crumble remaining Parmesan and place a few slices of melting cheese. Lay other slice of bread on top.
- Place on a grill and close lid tightly. Grill for a few minutes or until grill marks appear, cheese has melted and/or you hear cheese dripping on a griddle. Remove and cut in half with a long sharp knife. Serve hot.