Mini Tuna and Sweet Corn Quiches
- 200 g /7oz tin of tuna
- ½ cup of frozen sweetcorn 120ml
- ⅔ cup of cottage cheese 160ml
- 5 eggs
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- black pepper
- 90/3 oz of cheddar grated
- Preheat oven to 180c or 350f (gas mark 4).
- Mix the spring onion, tuna and sweetcorn together in bowl and season with some black pepper.
- Put the cottage cheese and eggs into a blender and blend until smooth
- Gently fold this into the tuna mixture.
- Grease a muffin tray and spoon the mixture evenly into each space (make approx 8, but will depend of tray size)
- Top with the grated cheddar
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 mins until cheese has melted and is golden.
- Optional: For a hashbrown base, Add some grated potato to the muffin pan, spray with oil and bake till lightly golden. Then remove from oven and add egg and tuna mixture and bake as directed above.