Mini Tandoori Burgers
Mini Tandoori Burgers - Perfect For a Summer BBQ
- 2 lbs ground meat
- 1 package of King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls
- 2 tbsp tandoori masala
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs - if using chicken
- 1/4 cup milk- if using chicken
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- green chutney
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover with plastic wrap, and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 45 minutes to an hour.
- Remove from fridge and form into 12 equal size balls. Flatten into patties.
- Heat the grill on medium low.
- Place burgers on grill, and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Customize your burgers with your favorite condiments and toppings!
- Tip: If the chicken seems too sticky, or if not holding together well, try adding more breadcrumbs.