Chicken Alfredo joins forces with a baked potato to create an amazing comfort food dish loaded with plenty of melted cheese.
- 1 package gnocchi
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 - 15 ounce jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- green onions for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain.
- Stir together the gnocchi, broccoli, chicken, bacon, garlic, and Alfredo sauce. Spoon into the prepared casserole dish.
- Top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn oven to broil for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown. Make sure you keep an eye on it because it will brown quickly. Serve immediately. Makes 6-8 servings.