Homemade Butterfinger Bark - your favorite candy in a bark form! Only 3 ingredients needed to make this treat!
15 minPrep Time
5 minCook Time
2 hr, 20Total Time
- 1 and 1/2 cup candy corn
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 and 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 8" square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a large heat-proof bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Pour half the chocolate onto the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Smooth out. Set aside to set.
- In the meantime, place candy corn in a large heat-proof bowl and melt in the microwave for 45 seconds. Check if it's melting and melt for another 20 to 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Add peanut butter to the melted candy corn. Stir until smooth. Warm up in the microwave if needed.
- Pour the mixture (it will be thick) onto the set chocolate in the pan. Spread and smooth the top.
- Pour the rest of the melted chocolate on top of the butterfinger filling.
- Smooth the top.
- Place the pan in the fridge to set, at least 1 hour.
- Cut into squares or triangles or free-form pieces.
- Store in the fridge,in an air-tight container for up to 5 days