Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1½ lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper or Creole seasoning (to taste)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Soy sauce (Your personal preference-I use about 1 to 2 tbsp)
- *I use a large black iron skillet.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add oil.
- Add shrimp.
- Season (go easy on the salt since you will be adding soy sauce-you can always add more later).
- Stir cook shrimp for 3 minutes. Add butter and soy sauce and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Season to taste again if necessary.
- Remove from pan. Serve warm.