- 4 slices of bread
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices pepperjack cheese
- 4 pineapple rings
- 4 slices of smoked ham
- 4 slices of canadian bacon, cooked if it already isn't (or pork or turkey bacon, cooked)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Spread one side of each piece of bread with butter, about 1/2 Tbsp per slice.
- To build the sandwiches, lay two slices of bread out, unbuttered sides down.
- Lay a slice of cheddar on each, 2 slices of smoked ham on each, 2 slices of canadian bacon on each, two pineapple rings on each, and each with a slice of pepperjack. Top with remaining two slices of bread, buttered side up.
- Over medium/low heat, cook the sandwiches until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Flip, and cook the other side until golden brown and the cheese is melting, about 3-4 minutes.
- Cut into strips, if you want them as dippers, or keep it whole.