GARLIC ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH - 2 1/2 lbs.
If you’re looking for a striking side-dish that will impress your guests, you’ve just found it! Especially for the holidays!!
Cooking Instructions: Thaw Product in Refrigerator. Place Tray on Cookie Sheet. Remove Plastic Film To Prevent Steam and Bake at 350 Degrees for 25 minutes.
- 1 large (2 to 3 lbs) butternut squash
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 pinch of salt
- Pinch of cajun seasoning
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- Chopped parsley, for garnish