CROCK POT CHICKEN BLACK BEAN TACO CHILIBaked by Rachel
(You save )
CROCK POT CHICKEN BLACK BEAN TACO CHILI
The perfect slow cooker dish because you just dump all the ingredients in, turn it on and come back to the best tasting meal!
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15.5 oz) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 10 oz package frozen corn kernels
- 2 (10 oz) cans diced tomatoes w/chilies
- 4 oz can chopped green chili peppers, chopped
- 1 packet reduced sodium taco seasoning or homemade (see below)
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 24 oz (3) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomato, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Nestle the chicken in to completely cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
- Top with fresh cilantro and your favorite toppings!
Yield: 10 servings, Serving Size: About 1 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 5
- Points +: 5
- Calories: 209
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- Sodium: 867mg
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sugar: 4g
- Protein: 23g
Read more at http://www.skinnytaste.com/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts/#b2iYWei2SWB55JZi.99