Creamy Fruit Salad
- 1 (10-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Add apple to a large bowl and toss in lemon juice to keep from browning. Add the pineapple, mandarin oranges, grapes, coconut, and marshmallows and toss to combine. Stir in Greek yogurt, gently tossing to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld together. Serve chilled.
- After a day or so of sitting in the fridge, liquid from the fruit may pool at the bottom. If eating the leftovers, I like to gently pour some of this off before eating.