A simple, make ahead quinoa salad filled with tart cranberries, smoked almonds, basil, creamy goat cheese and finished off with a homemade balsamic vinaigrette!
5 min Prep Time
10 min Cook Time
15 min Total Time
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup smoked almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- When done, in a large bowl, add quinoa, cranberries, almonds, goat cheese, basil and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Garnish with more chopped basil.
- Serve immediately.
*Salad can be made ahead of time. Just add balsamic dressing before serving.