Cranberry Cream Cheese Crescent Bites
- 20 min prep time
- 45 min total time
- 5 ingredients
- 24 servings
- oz cream cheese, softened
- tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- teaspoon finely diced seeded jalapeño chile
- can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Line two cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper.
- 2 In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cranberries, chives and jalapeño chile.
- 3 Unroll dough on work surface. Press into 12x8-inch rectangle. (If using crescent roll dough, firmly press perforations to seal.) With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- 4 Place 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto center of each square. Bring 4 corners together to overlap slightly in center at top of each bundle. Twist and pinch to seal, leaving small gaps between seams. Place on cookie sheets.
- 5 Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.