Cranberry cheddar sausage bites
These cheddar sausage bites stuffed with fresh cranberries are a perfect seasonal appetizer, game day snack or even as dinner!
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1 cup grated sharp white cheddar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup whole wheat white flour
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together with a spatula or your hands until the ingredients fully incorporated.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with cranberry sauce for dipping.