Connoisseur's Meat and Cheese Gift Assortment
This meat and cheese gift basket is jam-packed with a robust assortment of five ready to eat meats with four complementary cheeses, including:
- Brooklyn Cured Salami: Brooklyn Cured makes small-batch charcuterie using sustainable meat and fine-dining technique, with a bit of Brooklyn swagger thrown in for good measure. (5 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: Saucisson Sec is a naturally air-dried pork sausage. Made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. (4 oz)
- Jambon Sec by Les Trois Petits Cochons: This sliced French-style dry cured ham is cured over 14 months with just enough salt to preserve it while also allowing the meat to remain tender and sweet to the taste. (3 oz)
- Chorizo: Wonderful Spanish-style Chorizo, perfect for tapas or paella. (4.5 oz)
- Salami by Creminelli: Derived from the Italian tradition of each household producing its own salami. Made by Creminelli's family for generations. (5.5 oz)
- Marcona Almonds: Known as the "Queen of Almonds," they are sweeter and softer than most almonds. (4 oz)
- Dijon Mustard: Classic French mustard, great to spread on top of the meats and cheeses. (7 oz)
- 12 Month Aged Cheddar: Tangy and sharp. Pairs perfectly with the charcuterie. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: Not your ordinary grocery store Provolone, this one bites back! A classic pairing with salami. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: The Northern Italian cheese has an intense, full-bodied flavor that increases with age and makes this cheese absolutely unique. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: The classic sheep's milk cheese from Tuscany. Mellow but at the same time full of wonderful character. (7.5 oz)
- Crispy French Waffle Crackers by Tresors Gourmands: Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite toppings. (3.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a woven basket, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.