Classic Club Sandwich Skewers
- 2 Slices of White Bread
- 4 Slices of Deli Turkey
- 4 Slices of Sargento Natural Blends Cheddar-Mozzarella
- 4 Grape Tomatoes
- 2 Green Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- 4 Slices of Bacon, cooked
- 2 (12 inch) Bamboo Skewers
- 2 Tablespoons of Stoneground Mustard
- Cut each slice of bread into quarters.
- Cut the turkey, cheese & tomato slices into quarters.
- Thread the meat, cheese, bacon, rolled lettuce and tomatoes onto the bamboo skewers.
- Serve mustard on the side for dipping.
Makes 2 (12 inch) sandwich skewers