- 2 bundles or 1 pound radishes, greens removed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter (vegan, if desired)
- 1-2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper , set aside.
- In a medium bowl toss halved radishes with olive oil and a sprinkle of both salt and pepper until evenly coated. Bake 30-40 minutes, tossing half way and cooking until radishes begin to become lightly golden in spots and are tender throughout.
- Five minutes before radishes are finished cooking, melt butter in a microwave safe container, for approximately 30-60 seconds. Whisk melted butter and mustard together until combined. Lightly stir in chives.
- Remove radishes from baking sheet, and place back into previously used medium bowl. Pour mustard mixture over radishes and toss until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately.