CHILI STUFFED SWEET POTATOESPancake Warriers
CHILI STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
Author: Pancake Warriors
Smokey spicy black bean chili stuffed in roasted sweet potatoes topped with creamy lime cilantro yogurt sauce is the ULTIMATE comfort food. The best part is that you won't feel any guilt from these ingredients!
- 2 large sweet potatoes, roasted and split down the middle length wise
- 2 cup ultimate chili or chili of choice
- 1 container Fage 2% greek yogurt or SoDelicious Cultured Greek Yogurt
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tbs- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped (depending on your taste)
- Pinch of salt (about ⅛ tsp)
- The flesh of 1 avocado, sliced or cubed.
- Roast sweet potatoes at 400F for 50-60 minutes until soft to the touch.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the ultimate chili.
- Once sweet potatoes are done roasting, take them out of the oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before handling.
- Prepare the lime cilantro greek yogurt while waiting on the sweet potatoes to cool. In a small bowl, combine the greek yogurt, lime juice and 2 tbs. of chopped cilantro. Add salt and taste. Add additional cilantro to your taste.
- To assemble the ultimate chili stuffed sweet potatoes, split the sweet potato down the center length wise. Slightly cut through the thickest part of each of the the two sides, allowing the potato to open up a little more for better distribution of the chili and yogurt sauce.
- Add 1 cup of chili (or more) to each sweet potato. Top with lime cilantro sauce.
- Slice or cube the avocado and add ½ of the avocado to each of the sweet potatoes,