BLT Red Potato Salad with Avocado
- 2 pounds small red, yellow, or white potatoes
- 3/4 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved (I used red and yellow)
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- salt to taste
- Place potatoes in medium pot with enough cold heavily salted water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook on simmer for 8-10 minutes until they are just tender when pierced with a fork. Drain potatoes.
- Mix mayo, chives, pickle relish, ranch mix and vinegar in a small bowl until well combined.
- Place potatoes, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes and avocado in a large bowl. Toss with dressing to coat. Salt to taste. Garnish with chives or parsley and serve immediately.